Bernese Mountain Dog Club of America
Online Membership Renewal
Did you know about...
AKC's recognition of the Bernese Mountain Dog?
- 1937 -
- 1968 -
In 1968 the BMDCA was formed.
- 1973 -
In November the American Kennel Club granted sanctioned status to the BMDCA.
• Membership Applications (New Member)
Email: BMDCA Membership Applications
If, after reviewing the information we have presented here, you have questions about applying for BMDCA membership, please contact Barb.
• Membership Renewals
Email: Membership Renewals
NOTE: BMDCA Membership includes a subscription to the BMDCA's publication "THE ALPENHORN."
*Payments to BMDCA for dues or support of its programs are not deductible for tax purposes.
To apply for BMDCA membership, please read the instructions and complete the necessary forms:
#1. Necessary Forms Submissions
a) Complete, sign and date the application form*. BMDCA Membership Application
*There is a separate Form for Junior Membership.
b) Sign the BMDCA Code of Conduct.
c) Forward the Sponsor's Questionnaires to two unrelated BMDCA members for completion.
(Or contact your sponsors and ask them to complete and submit the Sponsorship Questionaires via the *Online Sponsorship Questionaire*.
*Online Sponsorship Questionaire* Use to Sponsor a Candidate for Membership.
#2. Payment - dues and fees
Using the Dues Schedule below
, submit the completed application with a check/bank draft drawn on a U.S. Bank (Canadian/Mexican & Overseas fees must be paid in a Bank Draft from a U.S. Bank or International Money Order Only) made payable to the BMDCA and mail to:
BMDCA New Applications
33587 Eagle Court
Elizabeth, CO 80107
• Voting Membership: Regular (18 years & older) Senior (60 years & older).
• Initiation fee (required for each regular or senior applicant) - $20.00
• One US Adult Member in Household - $50.00
• US Senior Member (60 Yrs. or Older), One time proof of age required - $20.00
• Each Additional Member in the Same Household - $20.00
• Junior Member (10 years old and under 18 years old as of 1/1/15) - $20.00
• Initiation fee (required for each junior applicant) - $10.00
• Canadian Member, Dues and Postage - $70.00
• Canadian Senior Member (60 Yrs. or Older), One time proof of age required - $50.00
• All Mexican and Overseas Members, Dues and Postage - $90.00
NOTE: The membership fee for all applications received between August 1st & December 1st will be processed at half price. (Regular - $25.00, Second Adult - $10.00, Senior - $10.00 etc.) The $20.00 initiation fee will remain unchanged during that time. Application processing takes approximately 2- 4 months to complete. Applications received after December 1st, will be processed for the following full year. The Club fiscal year runs from April 1st to March 31st.
#3. In lieu of membership you can subscribe to "THE ALPENHORN."
Please see Alpenhorn Subscriptions for more information.